Your grandchildren deserve your attention.
paralegals are standing by to do the paperwork to enforce your rights.
You have rights.
We can help you with the paperwork to enforce those rights.
Family Code § 3103 explains Grandparent’s rights in California:
Family Code §3104 explains the requirements for a Grandparent’s rights petition in California:
- $690 Petition to establish grandparent rights
- $540 Objection
- Process Service
- $120 Service – 1 to 3 days
- $140 Rush – Within 24 hours
- $160 NOW! – Within two hours
- $50 Declaration of Due Diligence
- Plus a one-time charge of $1.50 / mile based on the distance from our office to the location of service and back no matter how many attempts are made.
Other cities usually have similar rates if a process server is available in that city. If a process server must travel from Bakersfield, An additional charge of $1.50 / mile is required, which includes both time and mileage. Use any process server you like. These are the fees for the process servers we regularly work with.